California Product Liability Injury Lawyer
Unfortunately, consumers use dangerous or defective products every day. A product liability suit allows for an individual to seek damages after being injured by a product that may have been improperly marketed or manufactured. Victims can seek reimbursement for all medical expenses, time away from work, property damages, and pain & suffering.
Types of Product Liability Claims
- Design Defects – A product is designed in a way that may cause an unsafe condition leading to an injury
- Manufacturing Defects – A product is manufactured with a flaw or a part of a product fails, causing an unsafe condition that lead to an injury.
- Marketing Mistakes – A product is marketed without warnings of potential dangerous conditions that could lead to an injury.
Common Product Liability Claims
While some products have more inherent danger than others, consumers should still be aware of those dangers. Examples of common product liability claims could include (but are not limited to):
- Defective Auto Parts (tires, airbags, child carrier seats)
- Defective Toys (choking hazards, lead paint)
- Defective Appliances (toasters, lamps, coffee makers, irons)
- Defective Sporting Equipment (treadmills, bicycles, helmets, weight machines)
- Defective or Dangerous Landscaping Equipment (lawnmowers, hedgers, weedeaters)