How to Know if You Were Injured in a Traffic Accident?

This sounds like an odd question because you would assume that anyone involved in a traffic accident would know if that person sustained an injury. However, this is not always the case. After an accident, you may believe that you are “okay” because you do not feel any immediate pain or have any visible signs of harm. However, this does not always mean that you escaped the crash without any injuries. Traffic accidents, including pedestrian, bicycle, and motorcycle crashes, can be violent and cause injuries that are not immediately known to the victim. Some injuries may have delayed symptoms. Therefore, you should always see a doctor after any accident, regardless of whether you feel fine or you believe the accident was “minor.” Even low-impact accidents can cause debilitating injuries.

7 Things You Need To Know About A Fresno Car Accident

Did a reckless or negligent driver cause your car crash in the greater Central California Valley area? Are you trying to recover from a Fresno motorcycle crash? Did a distracted truck driver fail to yield the right of way causing a car accident? If so, there are several important things you need to know about a car accident claim before you begin dealing with an insurance adjuster. You have the right to choose your physicians. The insurance company for the other driver cannot make you go to a specific doctor for medical treatment. When you are injured in a Fresno car accident, you can choose your doctors, physical therapists, surgeons, hospital, and other medical professionals. You have the right to choose a Fresno car accident attorney. You also have the same right to choose a Fresno car accident attorney to represent you in your accident claim. The insurance adjuster may try to convince you that you can do better by representing yourself, but the adjuster does not have your best interest in mind. It is always in your best interest to consult with a Fresno car accident attorney to discuss your legal rights before discussing your claim with an insurance adjuster.