E-Cigarette Explodes On Fresno Bus

Last month a man was injured on a Fresno bus when the e-cigarette he had in his pocket exploded. E-cigarette explosions have been captured on video throughout the United States, but this appears to be the first incident documented on a Fresno bus. According to Your Central Valley, the bus driver warned a passenger in his 50s that he could not use the e-cigarette on the bus. In response to the bus driver, the passenger put the e-cigarette in his pocket. Video from the bus’s camera show what happens moments later when the e-cigarette appears to explode in the man’s pocket.