Ron Torem emigrated from Israel to the United States in 1967. In 1988, he joined his brother’s law firm, Torem & Associates. There, he practiced in the area of personal injury litigation, assisting injury victims in the Southern California area. He became a partner in 1995.
Ron Torem has been in practice for over 30 years and has successfully handled a large number of jury trials, arbitrations, and mediations, as well as taken and defended over 1,000 depositions. From 1997 to 2000, he served as a neutral court-appointed mediator in personal injury cases for the Los Angeles Superior Court.
At our firm, Ron Torem assists clients with a variety of personal injury and wrongful death claims, including those involving car wrecks, truck accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, catastrophic injuries, and pedestrian accidents. Along with our entire firm, he provides compassionate, personalized legal services and aggressive advocacy on behalf of his clients.
Ron Torem completed his undergraduate education at California State University Northridge in Los Angeles, where he earned his Bachelor of Science. He attended law school at Pepperdine University School of Law, earning his Juris Doctor degree in 1987 before being accepted to the California State Bar in 1988. Ron Torem is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
If you need a personal injury lawyer in California, from San Francisco to Fresno to Los Angeles, contact Torem & Associates at (888) 500-5000. We are available 24/7 to assist you.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Los Angeles; J.D. – 1987
- California State University Northridge, Los Angeles; B.S. – 1984
- California, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 1988
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Standing up for the injured since 1983.
- If we don’t get you compensation, there is no fee!
- We will come to you if you are unable to make it to our office.
- We’re available for your call 24/7.
- If you are injured, we can help you find a physician to get medical treatment.
- Our attorneys have secured many million dollar and multi-million dollar verdicts.
"Not only did I receive top of the line care, I also had attorneys that care. I HIGHLY recommend them."
"I must say that I am 100% satisfied with the results!"
"5 stars, great experience! I would recommend this attorney to any of my family and friends."
"They care for their clients, and it shows. I would, wholeheartedly, recommend Ron and Yigal Torem."