If you are injured in an accident caused by no fault of your own, you may be able to recover compensation for your damages. At Torem & Associates, we assist clients throughout California with all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, including those involving motor vehicle collisions, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, defective products, dangerous premises, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, and more. With more than 35 years of experience, our Stockton personal injury attorneys understand how to navigate the legal process; we are here to help you every step of the way. Our firm is available 24/7 and we offer legal services in both English and Spanish.
Contact us online or call (888) 500-5000 for a free consultation with a member of our legal team today. We offer contingent fees, meaning there are no upfront costs for you.
Compensation for Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Claims
While every case is different, and the unique circumstances involved in your accident will determine what types of damages you may be able to recover, many victims of negligence are able to secure compensation for certain losses incurred as a result of the accident.
Depending on your unique situation, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- Medical bills, including both immediate and future treatment
- Lost income/wages from time taken off work to receive care
- Reduced or lost earning capacity (if your injuries are disabling)
- Pain and suffering, including both physical pain and emotional distress
- Property damage (damage to your car or motorcycle, for example)
- Physical impairment, disfigurement, loss of life enjoyment, and inconvenience
Furthermore, if your family member was killed as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to recover compensation for medical expenses sustained prior to death, funeral/burial costs, loss of love/companionship, emotional anguish, and more.
Contact Us at (888) 500-5000 for a Free Consultation
The sooner you reach out to an attorney, the better. As time passes after an accident, evidence can be lost, witness testimony can be more difficult to come by, and proof of your injuries can fade. In addition, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in California is two years, meaning you only have two years from the date of the accident to file your claim. It is critical that you get in touch with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after the accident in order to better your chances of a successful outcome.
At Torem & Associates, we have been helping injured individuals and their families throughout the state of California since 1983. Our personal injury lawyers in Stockton offer personalized and caring legal support and aggressive advocacy—both in and out of the courtroom.
Se Habla Español. Submit an online contact form or give us a call at (888) 500-5000 to schedule a no-cost case evaluation.
- Standing up for the injured since 1983.
- If we don’t get you compensation, there is no fee!
- We will come to you if you are unable to make it to our office.
- We’re available for your call 24/7.
- If you are injured, we can help you find a physician to get medical treatment.
- Our attorneys have secured many million dollar and multi-million dollar verdicts.
"Not only did I receive top of the line care, I also had attorneys that care. I HIGHLY recommend them."
"I must say that I am 100% satisfied with the results!"
"5 stars, great experience! I would recommend this attorney to any of my family and friends."
"They care for their clients, and it shows. I would, wholeheartedly, recommend Ron and Yigal Torem."